Help, Website Search Engine Promotion: Meta Tag Generator
1. Each promotion webpage and its metatags should concentrate on a theme or themes.
2. There should be lots of words on the webpages about the theme(s), i.e., "Metatags can be used for. . . etc., etc," 500 to 600 words per page.
3. A "Key word" is something people will actually think of and type into an engine, i.e., "meta tags."
4. Certain Key words will reflect upon your themes, and should be mentioned on each web page, about 2.5% of your words. It should be mentioned in the body text. It is best if these words appear toward the top of the text.
a.) If you have prepared a keyword list in your website's meta tags, and they do not already appear upon the specific pages, try to work them into the text, in good sentence structure, etc., as part of the page, so that the search engines can read and index them, as well as the metatags list.
5. Each webpage needs a Headline:
<H1 Meta Tags. </H1
Headlines can be made any size, but MUST be at least 9 pts high, and use keywords, from the metatags.
a. This Is one of the most important things you need to have for the search engines to bloody well read and index!
It cannot be an image, like a .GIF OR .JPG, because these are invisible to the engines spiders and robots who will index your website pages, and they cannot "read" images.
b. The headline MUST reflect what is in the text for the web page, and in the meta tags. Use Meta Tag Generator
c. The search engine headline MUST contain the meta tags Key Words you have targeted for that web page.
d. The main Key Word(s) MUST be the first word(s) in the headline.
6. The headline MUST be followed by a line(s) of text.
a. The line of text should echo the headline, be similar, and have the same Key word first, same string of targeted metatags keywords.
7. There must be additional lines of text, similar to the first line of text, same Key words first, etc., using the metatags list keywords, and other.
a.) On "short" website pages, don't repeat the keywords a lot.
b.) On long website pages repeat the words more often, so there is a larger proportion of them, which the search engines will attach more "weight" to.
c. Keep a Theme running throughout the web pages, and sum it up at the very bottom, using the main keywords you have been stressing, and in good sentence structure and Content .
8. ALL of the above MUST draw from the metatags Key word list prepared for the specific page. Use Meta Tag Generator
9.) *** NEVER make the website text or headlines the same color as it's "true background color," it will be rejected as spamming.
10.) *** do NOT Ever place long lists of words on the website, with no sentence structure, with repetitions, etc., it will be rejected by the search engines as spamming. Use lots of paragraphs and structure.
a. Do not repeat your metatags keywords more than 3-5 times each, in the metatags keywords list section of your HTML.
11.) ELIMINATE any mention of the words "Welcome" and "Come To" from ALL of your website pages, forever. Nobody cares. THIS WILL FORCE YOU to write a Meaningful headline, and text, using keywords from your meta tags! You don't want the search engines indexing unimportant stuff First!
12.) Include your address and e-mail at the bottom of each page on the website, Yahoo especially looks for it. So use Meta Tag Generator